This Saturday, 28th October, the Information and Advisory Point will hold their next open day between 9am and 3pm, at the headquarters of the Department of Foreigners’ Affairs, Małopolska Provincial Office in Kraków (PID – Punktu Informacyjno-Doradczego).
During the Open Day it will be possible to:
- attach documents to pending cases,
- obtain free assistance in preparing the application,
- obtain general information regarding the legalisation of stay and work,
- obtain detailed information about pending cases,
- obtain information regarding the legalisation of stay due to starting/continuing studies,
- obtain information on activities for the integration of foreigners (including in particular Ukrainian citizens) in Małopolska.
If you can’t make it along to this open day, don’t worry, the Department of Foreigners Affairs hold regular open days, which we will share on this page.
Saturday 28th October 2023
Department for Foreigners, Przy Rondzie 6, 31-547 Kraków
The department also provide regular information and advice for foreigners, in person, online, by email or telephone hotline :-
Information and Advisory Point
At the office of the Department of Foreigners Affairs, Kraków.
Monday 07:00 – 18:00
Tues – Fri 07:30 – 15:30
Hotline & Information INFO.OPT
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 16:00
Information hotline Tel: 12 210 20 20
Project I3 – Infrastructure Innovations Information / Małopolska is open
David fell in love with Kraków 24 years ago, making it his home in 2011.
In 2020 he was awarded the title of Kraków’s Ambassador of Multiculturalism, by the President of Kraków, and is also a member of the GlobalScot network, representing Scottish culture and business abroad.
We’re always looking for interesting stories, events, characters or groups to feature. Likewise, if you’d like to join us, as a contributor, please get in touch.