This a great opportunity to help those, who help us.
Join the team and find out how you can act for an open society and support people with experience of migration and refugee issues in Krakow
On 1st March 2021, we started the project of the Multicultural Center in Kraków. Our dream is to create a friendly place for foreigners living in Kraków, where we will be able to get to know each other better and establish relationships with them. We want this place to become a place for meeting and dialogue. Help us to create it!
If you are interested and feel you can help, please complete the online form:
An online meeting for volunteers will take place on:
icon-day Tuesday 16th March
- conduct intercultural activities
- provide information and conduct free legal counseling
- organize meetings
- movies screenings,
- cooking events
- empathy workshops
- Conferences and seminars and many others.
We will also provide a space and support to activists, NGOs and informal groups working with and for foreigners living in Krakow.
We need volunteers for:
- social media team (help in preparing content, as well as translations, especially PL-ENG-RUS-UKR)
- event team (help in event management; volunteers ready to conduct workshops or events of their own idea – we are open)
- aid team (volunteers ready to help people in need or ready to help migrants lost in Polish reality, go to the office, looking for job / apartment etc)
If you want to create an open and friendly Krakow with us – join us!
The founder and editor of Kraków Expats Directory, and our sister site Kraków TV www.krakowtv.pl.
David fell in love with Kraków 22 years ago, and made it his home in 2011.
In 2020 David was awarded the title of Kraków’s Ambassador of Multiculturalism, by the President of Kraków.
We’re always looking for interesting stories, events, characters or groups to feature. Likewise, if you’d like to join us, as a contributor, please get in touch.