- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Julia Armata – Law Firm provides legal advice, assistance and representation to business and individual clients.
Julia and her team combine the best traditions of the legal profession of an attorney-at-law with a modern, innovative and partnership approach to clients and their cases.
The goal of the Law firm’s team is to ensure that their customers are free and calm to look after their own business or private life, while the team handles their legal affairs.
We co-operate on a daily basis with specialists from different fields (public notaries, translators, accountants, tax advisers, geodesists, financial advisors, consulting firms, architects etc.), therefore, we deal with our clients’ cases in a complex manner.
We also co-operate on a daily basis with Law firms situated in different countries which enables us to conduct international cases and proceedings.
We provide legal services in Polish, English and French.
Julia Armata – Kancelaria Adwokacka Law Firm specialises particularly in the following areas of law:
- Civil law (including property law and the law of obligations/contracts)
- Commercial law
- Real estate law
- Proceedings: judicial, administrative and arbitration
- Private international law
Taking care of the clients’ affairs Julia Armata – Law Firm offers services including:
- Legal advice and opinions
- Representation in negotiations
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Company affairs
- Representation in court (litigation)
Therefore, we can help if you’re interested in establishing and running a business in Poland or in purchasing, selling and renting real estate, as well as when you’re going through an international divorce, international child custody proceedings, as well as a property or company division case.