Project info.opt – information and helpline on legalisation of stay and work in Poland dedicated to third countries nationals – is implemented by Małopolska Provincial Office in Krakow in order to support work of the Department of Nationals’ and Foreigners’ Affairs in the field of legalisation of stay and work in Poland for third country nationals (non EU citizens).
Project info.opt was established in February 2018. and brought significant improvements in regard to the communication between the Office and the beneficiaries.
The main task of the info.opt team is to offer help and informative support to third countries nationals and Polish nationals – spouses, partners, employers and attorneys in various aspects concerning legalisation of stay and work in Poland.
Team info.opt provides following services:
- detailed information and consultation on legalisation of stay TCN (third countries nationals);
- detailed information and consultation on employment of TCN;
- advisory service in individual cases regarding legalisation of stay and work in Poland;
- comprehensive information on the ongoing cases considered by the Department;
- information on the migration legislation
Consultants provide their services at:
Helpine 12 39 21 804, 12 39 21 868
Project no. 17/7-2017/OG-FAMI
Co-funded by EU in frames of The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.
Poject title: „Retrofitting with IT equipment and implementation of modern electronic and media solutions supporting tasks of Małopolska Voivode regarding third countries nationals and development and maintenance of helpline dedicated to the matters mentioned above”