Kraków’s Foreigner Information Centre, (Punkt Informacyjny dla Obcokrajowców w Krakowi) is now open for business.
The provision of a foreigners information point was one of the main aims of the ongoing Open Kraków (Otwarty Kraków) programme. The centre is open, limited hours, until the end of the year when the funding will be reviewed.
There is currently no website for the info point, but they can be contacted by email or Facebook (details below). An ‘InfoLina’ telephone information line, will be available in the future.
INFORMATION FROM THE CENTRE’S FACEBOOK ‘ABOUT’ PAGE
Batorego 2 is not only a place where we give information, but also a space for integration and project implementation for foreigners. We provide information in next fields:
- legal regulations (legalisation of stay, real estate purchase and rental real estate etc.)
- way of functioning of social insurance system, access to health care
- access to the labor market, professional qualifications improvement
- obtaining social assistance, housing and social benefits
- education of children and adults, including learning Polish
- access to culture
- administrative procedures related to the everyday operating in the local environment (driving license, car registration, residence permit, PESEL number, E-PUAP platform etc.).
Visit the Information Centre for Foreigners and take part in specialist consultations and thematic meetings. Expand your knowledge and increase civic activity. Our consultants and volunteers provide help in Polish, English, Ukrainian and Russian, and by prior arrangement also in other languages (Spanish, Arabic).ul. Stefana Batorego 2/28, Kraków
The office is on the corner of Batorego and Łobzowska on the top floor (don’t be put off by the lack of signage at the street entrance, the sign is currently awaiting approval by city authorities)Opening hours:
Tuesday and Thursday from 14:00 to 19:00
Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 to 13:00
and every third weekend of the month from 10:00 to 14:00