- This event has passed.
Krakow Enterprise Mondays (27 FEB) // AGH, UJ & UEK
27th February 2017 @ 18:30 - 21:00
Kraków Enterprise Mondays are free pro-enterprise meetups where students in Kraków meet entrepreneurs and alumni who have gone into business in a friendly informal setting.
This is 2nd meeting of 2nd edition!
Sign up for tickets free tickets here http://krakowenterprisemondays7.eventbrite.com
Grzegorz Błażewicz CEO & Founder at SALESmanago
Benhauer is a Polish technology company that manufactures SALESmanago system, one of the largest in the world marketing automation platforms and APPmanago – mobile marketing automation platform.Benhauer solutions are used by more than 5000 companies in 40 countries, including Orange, Praktiker, Getin Bank, Ferratum Bank, Link4, Yves Rocher, WWF, Timberland and many other well-known companies. The company employs more than 270 people in Krakow, Warsaw, London, Berlin, New York and Bangalore.Benhauer is the winner of numerous prizes and awards: winner of Poland GO GLOBAL organized by the National Centre for Research and Development and the Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur of the Year finalist in Ernst & Young contest and winner of the Technology Company of the Year award from Auelery and many others. The Company is growing three years at over 100% per year. In 2014 invested in her Rafal Brzoska, CEO and founder InPost and Paczkomaty. In 2016 3TS fund (Cisco, EIF, EBRD, OTP, Sitra, 3i i KfW) became a second investor.
>>>All events will feature:
1) Icebreaker games and integration activities to help those attending meet people and make contacts.
2) Short presentations by entrepreneurs
3) “Office hours” desks where entrepreneurs will give 1 on 1 feedback to students who have business ideas.
4) Open Mike
People who want to pitch their business ideas are encouraged to do so – just contact us ahead of time.
Entrepreneurial artists and entertainers who want to try to show/perform (maybe sell) to our audience can offer to do Open Mic performances.
>>>Who should attend ?
Students studying in Krakow from all parts of the world who want to start a business or are thinking about it and want to meet people who have gone into business or are just curious.
Entrepreneurs who want to help, meet pro enterprise students.
Anyone else interested in enterprise and business.
>>>We have the following goals:
1. To facilitate and encourage transfer of know how and capital to from successful businesspeople among the alumni of Polish Universities to current students who are interested in entrepreneurship
2. To give current students access to role models among entrepreneurial alumni who can help transmit the message that business success is possible.
3. To celebrate the business success of alumni. and the sense that the current generation of students (and maybe official University organs), appreciate and value entrepreneurial success.
4. To encourage existing university alumni associations to include entrepreneurship support in their activities
5. To provide a business friendly environment where students from different universities in Krakow can meet and get to know each other, and develop their networks.
6. To encourage Student Societies to support business and social entrepreneurship among their members.
Alumni who have gone into business are not enough actively engaged in supporting enterprise among current students. Many existing students are not aware of the opportunities that enterprise offers, careers available in Startups and the support available.
Meeting will be predominantly in English, but Polish speakers are welcome and will be accommodated.
1. Why English? We will be friendly to both languages, but suggest English is a better language for ambitious entrepreneurs.
As Willy Brandt famously said
If I am selling to you, I speak your language. If I am buying, dann müssen Sie Deutsch sprechen. 🙂
2. This project is great, can I help? Yes, please fill in this
>>>Who is behind the project?
Richard Lucas – Open Coffee Krakow, TEDxKazimierz OMGKRK
Krzysztof Piech – TEDxKazimierz Volunteer, URSD.AGH – Uczelniana Rada Samorządu Doktorantów AGH
Zuzanna Kulej – alumni of WRSS WEAIiIB AGH – Wydziałowa Rada Samorządu Studentów Wydziału EAIiIB AGH
Maria Cholewińska – NZS – Niezależne Zrzeszenie Studentów
Karolina Wojtas – Head of SiBud (AGH Students Research Group)
Lorenzo Brigatti – TEDxKazimierz Volunteer
>>>Partners / Supporters
Fuck Up Nights
KMS Kraków Miastem Startupów
Koło Naukowe SIBud
Municipality of Krakow
Open Coffee Krakow
All in UJ
EESTEC AGH Kraków
The concept is loosely based on: Cambridge University’s Enterprise Tuesdays, Open Coffee Kraków and taking the best features of numerous startup community events and meetups in Poland and worldwide.