The Department for Foreigners of the Małopolska Voivodship Office (Małopolski Urząd Wojewódzki w Krakowie) have just launched INFO.OPT – an Infoline and Information website, for third country nationals (non EU citizens).
The website is only available in Polish for now, but will be available in other languages in the future.
Whilst Google translate will help with the majority of the site, the main menu is a graphic, and therefore not translatable automatically.
To help, we have provided translations of the main sections below.
- First steps – Basic information (pierwsze kroki podstawowe informacje)
- Legalisation of residence – third country nationals (legalizacja pobytu – obywatele państw trzecich)
- Employers (pracodawcy)
- Inviting entry in the invitation register (zapraszający wpis do ewidencji zaproszeń)
- Polish documents issued to foreigners (Polskie dokumenty wydawane cudzoziemcom)
- Polish Citizenship (Obywatelstwo Polskie)
- Institutions and organisations for foreigners (instytucje i organizacje dla cudzoziemców)
- Material to Download (materiały do pobrania)
- Frequently Asked Questions (najczęściej zadawane pytania FAQ)
- Golden Advice (Złote Rady)
WHAT IS INFO.OPT.PL?
Infoopt.pl is a place where you will find the necessary information and support in the field of legalising the stay and work of foreigners, i.e.
- Application preparation instructions
- Advice for applicants
- Applications and applications for download
- Section for employers
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
The website will be constantly updated and developed. The office for foreigners invites any questions or suggestions, regarding the website via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information portal was created as part of the I3 Infrastructure Innovations Information project, a project of the Małopolska Voivode as part of the National Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund Program.
The founder and editor of Kraków Expats Directory, and our sister site Kraków TV www.krakowtv.pl.
David fell in love with Kraków 22 years ago, and made it his home in 2011.
In 2020 David was awarded the title of Kraków’s Ambassador of Multiculturalism, by the President of Kraków.
We’re always looking for interesting stories, events, characters or groups to feature. Likewise, if you’d like to join us, as a contributor, please get in touch.